Here are 5 Books that I have found very help in gained a better understanding of “Gospel Centrality” in the Christian faith.
- According to Plan by Graeme Goldsworthy
- The Gospel for Real Life by Jerry Bridges
- How People Change by Tim Lane and Paul David Tripp
- Living the Cross Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney
- Growing Your Faith by Jerry Bridges
For Gospel-Driven Accountability, I also highly recommend my friend Jonathan Dodson’s great little book called, FIGHT CLUBS : Gospel-Centered Discipleship which you can get here.
Also, check out the GOSPEL tab on this site for more great resources.
What other books would you recommend?